C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:23:02 -0500
That's the very thing that kind of stops me from doing the whole peace thing without reservation.  I don't support Bush in his drive to wage war on Iraq without total and solid evidence of missiles, and I'm letting him know that via the local UU Fellowship's group that is activating against war in Iraq.   I also think this preoccupation with Iraq is drawing attention away from other issues such as North and South Korea and Saudi Arabia.  We need to pay attention to them as well.

History proved Chamberlain wrong, of course; however I don't see Saddam as another Hitler, bent on world domination. He's trying to hang on to what he's got, and he's desperate, which makes him even more dangerous as an opponent.

Kat