C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 23:42:36 EST
I'm sorry too Kyle -- I heard the frustration in your "voice."  I've had
things rammed down my throat too, and I can appreciate being sick and tired
of hearing about the past.

I didn't mean to add to that.  This is a touchy subject and having things
shoved in our faces as though we are the one's who did it is one of the
reasons.

Being tired of hearing about it doesn't mean we're racists either.

Betty

In a message dated 12/04/2000 11:30:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Sorry, B., not meaning to imply that you did.  I just hear an awful lot of
>  it in my job, and to tell the truth, I'm damn sick of it.  I will not be
>  ashamed of something my ancestors did (like my Creek Indian ancestors
wiping
>  out many game animals in the southeast).

Betty
aut viam inveniam aut faciam
"I will either find a way or make one."