C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 13:28:59 -0500
I myself think Mag should buy out the airplane to take everybody to Hawaii,
I would love that kind of vacation!   It's a common joke at work that we
should set up shop right on the beach because some guys love surfing, I
wonder how the board would love relocating PRC.

Have a enjoyable trip :)

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit my website at www.anthonyarnold.net