C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 18:06:53 +0800
Quick question for everyone,

I'm creating a questionnaire for a project I'm working on and I need to
put check boxes for people to tick.  I can't figure out how to do this.
I'm using Open Office on Linux (Gnome) and I've looked at the help on
Open Office and still can't figure it out.  The questionnaire isn't a
web-based on, just something simple and basic to be printed out and
given to people.  I have a feeling this should be simple and I should
know how to do this, but... no luck.

Can anyone give me suggestions?  Either via email or IM.  Any help is
gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks!

Rayna

--