C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2007 15:30:51 -0700
trisha, love the story!  when a kid we had a beagle who wasn't very nice, my dad theorized if we got a cat the dog would get nicer. one of the many cats we eventually got was a calico, and they would curl up together and you couldnt see where one began and one ended because both were black, brown and white.

Kendall. great story too!

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag