C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 11:08:13 EST
I have not Linda.  I live within a stone's throw of the Holocaust Museum and
have not gone yet.  To be honest, I'm not that different from my young
friend, Chris, and that's why I have postponed this visit.  I know I'm going
to have to scope things out before I take him.  This is going to be very
different from our jaunts to other museums.

I understand that there is a children's section in this museum.  Did you have
a chance to see that?

Betty

In a message dated 12/01/2000 8:23:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I imagine that you have already been to the museum yourself...but just
>  in case you haven't...I know that when I went three years ago, I was
>  very shaken.  In fact, I felt numb after awhile.  So, just make sure you
>  have plenty of debriefing time for him to deal with what he feels, sees
>  and thinks.  My melt down was on the bus ride home to PA!
>
>  Linda

Betty
aut viam inveniam aut faciam
"I will either find a way or make one."