C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 07:44:43 -0400
Ok, time for name dropping now.  The CDC (and the fed gov) finally decided
that Birth Defects and developmental disabilities deserve their very own
center.  And guess what?  They are finally looking at disabilities and
fitness for people with disabilities across the lifespan.  Of course,
nothing gets done at the CDC without people outside harping on them so, if
you go to the site the Birth defect and developmental disabilities has their
own page (you'll have to look for it can't remember it right now and you can
email them your concerns).  Also, with the new push for Social Marketing,
they are also always looking for people to test run their service products.
Just a thought to add to your development of a website.

Beth T.