C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Roslyn Mckearney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 17:13:39 +0930
Hi Deri,

Would appear to be the case then. Oh well, let's see if they lob in
Australia, hunt me down and ask me to be a model for there wares, it would
make good Television. NOT!

We expose these sorts of charactors on National TV.

Has anyone tried unsubscribing at their web site, BTW?

Quote.

"Oh, it is spam, in that (as far as I know) they just ripped off all
the e-mail addresses from C-PALSY (plus a few other CP related lists)
and now send these unsolicited e-mails. I replied to them last time
(asking to be removed - along with the rest of the "stolen"
addresses) and my reward is to get THREE copies of their latest
missive, I shall now have consiederable delight in contacting their
ISP pointing out the "mental cruelty" in offering a "cure" to adults
with CP, perpertrated with their assistance!!!

Cheers

Deri"