C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:50:00 -0700
Jon,

Also check out the Home of Your Own Alliance; it got started in New
Hampshire, but has worked on becoming national, and has gotten as far as
Colorado, at least.

This is a link to the Home of Your Own guide published by the University
of New Hampshire at the conclusion of the initial Home of Your Own
project.

http://alliance.unh.edu/Guide.htm

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950