C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:07:50 -0400
I have a knapsack that loops over my handlebars, but I don't take that with
me on airplanes; too much hassle.  I just pack in my suitcase (it folds up
quite compactly) and it's checked in with my luggage.

So no worries or time spent in the security checkout with it.  However I
think I'm outside the norm with this because I try to travel as lightly as
possible and I don't need a lot with me on the plane - just a book to keep
me occupied.  I've noticed, though, in the last month, that people seem to
be checking in more bags and carrying less on flights.

        Kathy S.