C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2008 19:38:14 +0100
On Monday 05 May 2008 20:51:32 ken barber wrote:
> no we r going just to go to west yellowstone. the last family vacation with
> benjamin. after this he'll have 2 summer camps involved with his major of
> marine biology and then graduation. from then on, family vacations will
> just be judy and i.

You'll be lucky Ken!! I thought "family vacations" would end as the kids grew
up. Two have now left the nest, but they insist we all go on holiday together
still.

The only thing that changes is that now I pay for their "partners" as well.
We're all off to a big farmhouse in Northern England in June (10 of us + 2
dogs) here:=

<http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=ca9+3ex&ie=UTF8&ll=54.77495,-2.399288&spn=0.001782,0.005836&t=h&z=18>

In fact Ceri (my eldest) asked me yesterday if two of her friends could come
for the middle weekend (so there'll be 12 of us then). Beth knows how "noisy"
we were with 7 last Nov, so it won't be for the faint hearted!!

Still, I love having everyone with us, and I've found a castle you can rent by
the week in Scotland that sleeps 18 - roll on grandchildren!!!

Cheers

Deri