C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 May 2005 04:28:49 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 10:50:06 -0400
From: Alejandra Ospina <[log in to unmask]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:  ;
Subject: You are invited to The Peace of Heart Choir Spring 2005 Fundraising
     Concert - June 12, 2005

I am a part of this great group - please consider attending (I haven't
seen some of you in ages!) or making a donation, and don't forget to
visit our website to learn more about us, including information on our
mission, performances, volunteering, and auditioning to join us.

Thanks!
Alejandra

To view this invitation on the web, go to:
http://www.peaceofheartchoir.org/concertspring05.html

Peace of Heart Choir logo

The Board of Directors of
The Peace of Heart Choir
Invites You to

"Spring is Here 2005"

Sunday, June 12
3:00 - 5:00 P.M.

Performance by
The Peace of Heart Choir

Greenwich Village Center
219 Sullivan Street
Between Bleecker & West 3rd Streets

(wheelchair accessible location in downtown Manhattan, click here for
directions)

Minimum donation:

$18.00 in advance,
$20.00 at the door

R.S.V.P. at 212-252-3191 or [log in to unmask]
To purchase tickets online via PayPal or make a donation,

click here

[IMAGE]

Fill your spring with music celebrating peace, liberty, and community
with multicultural selections from around the world. This musical event
helps fund the Peace of Heart Choir's post-September 11th mission of
community bonding, strengthening and healing through numerous free
concerts for NYC non-profits, shelters, service providers, hospitals &
cultural events.The Peace of Heart Choir formed in response to the
tragedies of 9/11. We perform free of charge for non-profits, shelters,
service providers, and events that promote community building, healing,
and diversity.

                   Visit us online at www.peaceofheartchoir.org

           Special Thanks to NYC Recovers for Their Continued Support.