C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:48:03 -0400
At my last eye exam, I was found to have cataract in both eyes. Since taking
Euphrasia Officinalis pellets, the problem has resolved. EO comes in drops
as well, but I'm hopeless putting drops in my lookers, so I opted for the
pellets; quick dissolving and treatment is 'as required', not long term. At
the drug store, you'll find it under the name Eyebright

Cheers!

Carla
http://home.netscape.ca/~terrier