C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2008 10:44:48 -0800
i know there was a 15 second clip shown by most of the
networks, and there was a clip closer to a minute. i
saw the long one with the glisening eyes and the
whining. i recognize a pity party and that is exactly
what i saw.

also you are right that for a woman to cry under
adverse circumstances is not negative, but for the
president to cry under adverse circumstances may very
well be a whole different subject. i am sorry, but
she is not running for wife in chief or girl friend in
chief, she is running for president, commander in
chief. for the commander in chief to be crying and
whining is negative.

=== message truncated ===

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs