C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
I. S. Margolis
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:05:58 -0500
My very first MRI, the day before neurosurgery, they put my head in a
"mask" like "Lechter" in "Silence of the Lambs."  I was in muscle lock,
severe pain, and spasms--agony.  Not that I ever "relax."

Solution: insist on anesthetic.  I've since "slept" blissfully through
several MRI's.

The best sweet Mag,

Steve