C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 03:57:57 -0500
Kyle,

        I'm glad they got him. I have a living will and want my loved ones
to pull the plug. But Dr. K. was flaunting it. You can do the same thing in
any hospital, they're just not nutsy enough to video it. My best friend
took himself out on a Demerol drip the nurses opened for him. He had 20
malignant tumors of the liver and was living on Tranxene and Dilaudid.

Bobby