C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:49:49 EST
In a message dated 11/30/2001 10:55:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Bethm
>
>      I asked a ophthalmic surgeon friend and he did not know. He thought it
>  had something to do with fusion which occurs around the 2nd to 3rd year. He
>  said to ask a neuroopthalmic guy. Docs are so specialized now you can't
get
>  straight answer.
>
>  Bobby

Don't I know it.  I was told by one doctor that there wasn't a
"neurogastroenterologist" in this area -- the Washington, DC metropolitan
area.

I guess that the more our knowledge of the inner workings of our innards
advances, the more of a calling there will be for physicians to devote their
full attention to these various specialized fields.

Did I just say something intelligent?  I can't tell.

Betty
aut viam inveniam aut faciam
"I will either find a way or make one."