C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:33:40 -0800
this must be homecoming week. welcome back arnald.

---------------------------------

#160;On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 16:14:23 -0600, Anthony
Arnold wrote:
> Friends,
>

> Hello, some of you might remember me, I'm Anthony
Arnold from Grand
> Forks North Dakota, and I also work for the Prentke
Romich Company
> in technical service and I have other job titles as
well.  I used
> to subscribe here until I decided to take a little
break, and now I
> decided to subscribe again because I missed you guys
and gals.
> There's nothing new with me, I'm still at PRC fixing
communication
> devices on the phone, I do have a new girlfriend
Maggy who is a
> receptionist at a computer firm, she's 29 and is
very positive for

 <">http://www.anthonyarnold.net&gt;
> www.anthonyarnold.net

Welcome Back, Anothony! #160;I am also on ACOLUG
(which is another listserv) with you , Thanks, Kathy