C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:06:17 -0800
YEP,  I have my helpers chop up all credit card offers, and "free money' checks from certain banks.  I worry a lot about these checks, b/c if someone gets hold of them, they could make fake i.d. cards, then i'd be stuck with an acct if they borrow money........ well u get the idea.

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag