C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 10:26:06 -0700
Anthony,

You may also want to contact Cathy Haarstad at Minot State (North Dakota
Center for People with Disabilities).  Cathy is NDCPD's contact for
consumer activities and awareness.  Her contact info is:

                Cathy Haarstad, MS
                Parent/Consumer Coordinator
                701-858-3230

                North Dakota Center for Persons with Disabilities
                Minot State University
                500 University Avenue West
                Minot, ND 58707
                Main Phone:  701-858-3580
                Toll Free Number:  800-233-1737

Kendall Corbett
Coordinator of Consumer Activities
Wyoming INstitute for Disabilities -WIND
PO Box 4298
Laramie, WY 82071
(307) 766-2853