C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 17:13:28 -0500
First, thank you all for the advice.  I'll look into niacin and/or a heat
lamp.

Chester asked:
Doesn't anybody take baths anymore?

I don't... It's hard for me to get down that low and up again.  Also, I
don't really feel secure sitting and balancing on a slippery surface.  Plus,
I don't like the thought of wallowing in all of the dirt and dead skin I
just washed off of my body.  Ew!

Betty: I'm so glad you feel comfortable sharing with all of us.  I love
hearing other people vent, because it helps me to validate my own feelings.
If you ever want to talk, feel free to IM me or e-mail personally. <hugs>

~Joy~