C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 20:11:01 -0400
Dear Uncle Mike,

  Thanks for the fine compliment. I'm quite stunning with my haircut. Really
brings out my eyes - bright marbles of brown. It's so nice not to drag that
fringe of hair in my dog dish :)

I must say you are a fine looking group. We need to see more pics of you
with your fur kids, though. I'd like that.

Later, all. Gotta go see if my new sister is about. We adopted a kitty ...
sorta. More later! She's a cutie.

Bye for now.

Your less hairy nephew,

Mr. Jake (the cutie boy Cairn)