C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 19:43:11 -0500
One thing that might help is to clarify if you are getting actual
hippotherapy (with an OT or PT) or therapeutic horseback riding
(recreational riding program).  If it's hippotherapy (with a therapist),
then you can charge it a therapeutic activity (keep the hippo out of it).
Our local therapeutic riding program only charges $10 a session and
scholarships are available as they are a non-profit organization and rely
heavily on volunteers.

Beth the OT