C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kristina F <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 07:57:04 EDT
I do not know a lot about it but have heard about it for years.  I have never
heard about anything bad with it.  I did hear years ago about a child that
had to stay on the diet to keep from having seizers but I think that is not
the worst thing, they had no seizures.

I do not think anyone would reimburse for it as it is just food.  There are
books out with it in it, I think.  Or you can call the hospital and the will
most likely send it to you.

Kristina