C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 23:09:14 EDT
In a message dated 09/30/2001 8:11:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> In a message dated 9/30/01 11:45:28 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:
>
>  Betty,
>
>      It is great to see you back on the list!!!!
>
>  Bobby

Thanks Bobby.  It's been a strange year, I suppose.  I have been saying
good-bye to my family in ways that I never have been able to before.  Until
this past year, I never had the opportunity to recognize even the need.

The object of the game has been to make sure that I am as mentally healthy as
possible.  Now that I've nearly completed my glow-in-the-dark toy weapons
collection, and I have Black Light-Reactive Sheeqa, Golden Queen of the
Fire-Haired Sluts, I think the outcome should be obvious to the casual
observer.

Did I mention my lava lamp, or lime-green framed, retro style eyeglasses,
which -- thanks to the wonders of advanced prismatic lens design -- refracts
collected light rays into what is perceived as a brilliant mulltichromatic
display to the wearer?

Did I mention that?