C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:28:13 -0500
I think I remember that quake in about '92 or '93, right?  Broke some
windows and knocked a Coke machine over if I remember right.

Last time we had anything around here was in '79, and was so light I slept
through it.

It's another good reason for Bobby to move, though.  He's not too far from
the New Madrid, Mo. quake.  Anyone remember what year that was (early
1800s)?  It's my understanding that it was around 7.9 on the Richter, and
made the Mississippi flow north for a time.  From what I've seen on the
Discovery Channel, that area is very ripe for another big-time quake.

-Kyle