C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 10:07:07 -0400
Ah Maine, where a past fiance who told me I didn't know how to drive, drove
my 76 primer black Malibu classic into a ditch.  But, the pix all came out
looking like postcards, the crabs were fresh off the docks, and the
dandelions quite tasty.

come on down to the warm weather, encephalitis, and aligators.  We love
tourists, keeps the alligators fed boy are there stories there.

Glad you had a good time despite the horror in NY.

Beth the OT

email address: [log in to unmask]

Our Silver Wedding present to ourselves, this trip to the US of A,
was memorable, enjoyable, and chock full of unmissable memories. 2002
will see us return, watch out Beth (its Florida - and we're bringing
the kids!!).

Cheers

Deri (definitely NoGood Boyo)

PS sorry for the length, curates egg approach, parts of it might be
good.