C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:57:29 -0700
Hi Bobby,

I agree with Kat -- you are a brave man!

I grew up in Colorado and I'll add something to Kendall's fun/interesting
things to do in the region around Pueblo. When I was around eight or nine,
we went to the Royal Gorge and it _really_ made an impression on me. I just
looked for it on the web, and of course it's become this attraction with an
amusement park type feel. blah! But the good stuff is still there - a
suspension bridge that traverses and an amazing incline railway that
descends into this strikingly beautiful natural landscape. I clearly
remember my sense of awe 32 years after seeing the gorge.

It's about 40 miles from Pueblo. Here's the website:
http://www.royalgorgebridge.com/index.html

A thought for your trip - take earplugs?!

Pam