C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 10:43:56 -0600
Deri, et al,

Try Laramie!  There are no targets here worth terrorist attack, and as
long as you come in the summer, the worst weather you'll likely get is a
thunderstorm.  There have been tornadoes, but they are very rare above
7000 feet!

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950