C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. Stephen Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 05:04:34 -0400
I've had the same problem since I started lurking.  Solution indirect.

 Opened a web based email account.  Download each posting in separate
box on Outlook Express and Microsoft Outlook.  Delete with delight.

Still receive Digest but haven't been able to get open text either-as
you described.

There's another way to get mail directly from Maelstrom, but I need to
look up the method.

Am in a forgetful phase-sigh.

S.