C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2006 23:12:31 -0400
Kat,

While you are at it, could you delete my old address?  I am still getting
messages at [log in to unmask] and I already changed my email in the system
to [log in to unmask]  But I guess I resubscribed as opposed to
editing my profile since I am gettign duplicate messages.  My old address
may be under my maiden name Linda Wagner, as well.

Thanks!

Linda Macaulay