C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 19:56:40 -0400
Well, the thing that's eating at me is a constant "flu-like pain".  In fact,
I did a Yahoo search on that string, and FM was number one on the hit
parade.  It's a lot different than my localized pain, and yeah, there's that
"morning stiffness" thing too--and I ain't talking about male bid'ness, if
you know what I mean.

I just started riding the recumbent stationary bike tonight, maybe that will
help.  I see the pain doc June 16.  Maybe he'll have some insight, or at
least sign me up for a cervical MRI (the lumbar MRI showed nastiness.).

Thanks for the info, y'all.

-K