C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:58:04 -0500
Mag,

As a long-time Bay-area resident, why do you think the murder rate is so
high when the area has some of the strictest gun laws in the country?

(I'm not trying to start an argument, honest.)

So, what sorts of things have you been doing with your family, Mags?  I've
been working more this holiday season than at any other time of the year.
:-(

-Kyle