C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 21:58:42 EDT
Jan,

    When the time is right you will fall in love, then you will see whether
or not that person is abled bodied or disabled. Don't look for any "kind";
look for a person you can talk to laugh with and bare your soul to and enjoy
it . For a very brief period I dated a glamour chick from Holloywood who I
presumed wouldn't give me a second look. We had a ball!!! I did not persue,
but it changed my perspective on myself. You just never know.