C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chester Worwa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 03:49:16 -0700
I'm really from Buffalo, New York but I want to move
to Virginia because it is warmer down there and I've
met a lot of friends on this list who live down there
such as Trisha and Betty (who I haven't heard from
either one since being back).  Trisha was trying to
help me find a job down there too.

Chester Worwa