C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 10:38:32 EDT
Hi all-

I had a very weid dreem last night.

First of all I was at my best friends wedding again, only this time my
parents were there! :(  Everyone kept looking at me wied as we were sitting
around the tables at the meal after the wedding.  The reson they were looking
at me is that I had died of hypothermia and dehydration the night before, but
had been brought back...(very weird)...

Then I had been accepted to ISU but my pride sundancer scooter wouldn;t work
very well in the climet up in Idaho and I had to get an electric wheelchair...

And then (I don't know how I got to this one) this orthopedic surgen wanted
to do an SDR on me!?  This is all so redicullsy funny because first of all
they don't do SDRs on people with any athetoid involvment, second of all the
wedding was in the summer and I would have never gone if my parents came with
me.

I am not usualy a big dreamer by the way.

Anee