C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 22:08:58 +0100
We've been posed the following question - any thoughts?

Cheers

Deri

HELP FINDING AN ASSISTIVE TECH DEVICE
From: "Elga Maldonado" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 10:17:00 -0400

Hi,I am not all that sure that I have not taken myself off the
mailing list. I am not that computer literate yet. However my
original interest in contacting you all is that I am looking for a
specific type of head pointer for a client of mine at UCP/W.  The
device would have a grab/release mechanism at the end of the wand for
her use in a vocational program.  It would be activated by a
switch.Would any of you be familiar with a device such as this and
where I might find one?  My search must end on Friday and obviously I
am running out of time.When I first came upon your address I thought
it would be a good resource to us at UCP/W. Any information at all
would be welcome and appreciated. Please contact: [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

Elga