C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 09:03:56 EST
<< i am sitting wondering how i am going to do with work. i do not think my
 >boss would like it if i doze off today.  of course, sleeping will make the
 >day seem shorter, maybe my carreer could be shorter. i just noticed that i
 >put in "pc" instead of "cp" to call up the list address.

So Ken...how did you end up faring at work?  Also, don't worry about
transposing initials.

cp IS pc.

Betty (Committee for the Advancement and Support of People In A Need for
Totally Entrenched and Retroactive Theme Songs -- C.A.S.P.I.A.N. T.E.R.N.S.)

I know it doesn't mean anything.  I'm only on my first cup of coffee, okay?