C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 22:48:21 EST
Hi Kathy Jo, how was thanksgiving?

Me, my dad, my 94 year old aunt and uhm let's see, five cousins all brought a
part of the meal, guess what my contributions were?

Brownies, and a dried fruit plate.

I'm ticked at the 94 yr. old aunt, she's just so vain! About my other aunt
who has been through cancer treatment she said she looked terrible... I mean
screw it. You'd look awful too, if you'd been through cancer treatments ...
then she took a whack at my curtains, asking, what's that, sheets?
No-They're made from curtain material! gee whiz!

Mag