C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:26:03 -0500
I hope this works I'm cutting and pasting from my email account.  Since I
bragged about how much fun we had at camp, I thought I would share the
photos.  Here's a link to the site, let me know if it works ok (It is a
multi line link so you will probably have to cut and paste it into your
browser):

http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=179vhhor.bwejd3jr&x=0&y=c544tr

Beth T the OT