C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 06:52:57 -0800
well, trish. i believe heaven and eart were created
perfect. there were animals from the first 6 days, no
matter how you interpret "days." if animals were part
of the perfect, why would they not be part of the
other perfect.
and the bible itself talks about horses as part of the
new creation.
  i do not know either way about if there ever was
unicorns, but, i do know that there are people who
love animals very much and animals are a part of their
happiness. heaven is supposed to be complete
happiness, so i do not have a problem believing that
BIG GOD, can work it out so we have our animals to
complete the experience.
  seems logical to me.  i do not quite understand why
this is a big issue with the priest. now, i do not
know or claim to know if my dogs are going to be the
exact same dog, recreated, or a like beast created so
close that i'll not know the difference. i do not
know, really do not care. i do not put them on = par
with humans, but, do not see why they can not be
recreated if it will make us happy.