C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:53:07 -0700
Meir,

This is a great idea!  I've seen cross country ski chairs, and have
used a bi-ski for downhill skiing, but a multipurpose chair with
interchangeable adaptations might make them affordable for
individuals.  As it is, rental on a bi-ski and the lift ticket and a
tether person is around $80.00/day, which means I can only afford to
do it about twice a year.  (I've also got to go to Colorado where the
equipment is available....

--

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950