C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 18:43:30 -0600
Karin,

I agree with you, I often look at people 100 times more worse than
myself and think how lucky I am even with Cerebral Palsy.  For a example
just last night, my Mom said there's going to be a new generation of
children with special needs that were alcohol drug babies with multiple
problems.  I know my Cerebral Palsy was caused by a mistake, but for
this new generation, their disabilities were caused by their parent's
doings, which is more sadder and frustrating.

Thanks,
Anthony