C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 13:21:41 +0700
my dad never could resist bringing a new kitten home from work...

he now has two siblings, a boy n a girl... the girl i never see anymore cuz she is scared of my chair, i think she has never forgiven me for taking her to the vet, actually! the boy is a wonderful orange n white striped long-hair with the collest big white paws. he is handsome and dad says mike knows he is! lol

anyway, my newest article was published at; www.essencenews.com

MAG

Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag
Lots of new art & designs ~ come and look!