C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Leopold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 23:25:32 -0500
Dear friends, colleagues, and family,

    I am pleased to announce the webpage of the American Music Therapy
Association Sattlelite Broadcast which will occur on April 27th 1999.
To be involved in this monumental event in the field of music therapy
visit  http://www.musictherapy.org/Satellite.html for more information.
Music is global as is the need to care, now through sattelitetechnology,
the virtues of the field of music therapy  can be explored  by everyone
around the world at the same time.  I hope you will join in celebrating
this event and please feel free to pass this message to other people and
lists who might be interested in the broadcast.
--
     Sincerely,

     Daniel R. Leopold, MA, MT-BC

                      Soul to Soul Music Therapy