C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 21:48:05 -0700
you have to wonder how many of both parties knew of
this and kept it quiet. some of your partu sat on this
for some time before going public and they too put
children at risk for political purposes, so don't get
too much on a high horse. i expect an investigation is
going to hit in places you'd not expect.
  and does the names mel rynolds and gerry studds ring
a bell with any of you.
   by the way by this afternoons news they have now
got the former page to be at age 18 when the im's were
being passed. i bring this up only because a intern
named monica was 18 when.....
   what foley did was dispicable, but considering what
your party has put up with, i'd not jump into the
selective outrage too quick.