C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2007 02:09:19 +0100
On Tuesday 21 August 2007 01:58:33 kat wrote:
> I have never been in that part of FL so I can't answer your questions
> about the Everglades but I have been to Tampa  in November and the temps
> were in the high 70s to low 80s - I'd think that would seem quite worm
> to you Brits.
>
> Kat

Hi Kat,

Warm - that's a furnace compared to the summer we've had this year. I'm off to
Wales in two weeks - me and Lin have rented an old farm cottage halfway up a
mountain in a place with an unpronounceable name (no kids, but the dog is
coming).

I suspect Tom (no 3 kid) is already preparing his party list!!

Cheers

Deri