C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
lawrence keplinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 17:00:19 +0000
I find that i go through periods that i choke more then other. also i find it
is good to have great gag reflexes, it helps dislodge the the food.  i wonder
if tiredness has anything to do with gagging.  as i got older i stopped eating
breakfast or as soon as i got.  i would gag my whole breakfast down if i didn't
wait to eat.

dan