C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"MICHAEL M. ORZEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:42:27 -0400
Wendy and I have Vonage and I like it however she is not to keen on it. If you have Vonage, I would highly recommend a good UBS device to keep the power going for some more time when the AC is out. Also have a reliable internet connection because that is critical.  We have FiOS and we had no problems with it so far.

If you are looking for the VoIP, then look at magic jack because the yearly fee is $19.95 plus a one time fee of $39.95. With this, you have unlimited calls throughout North America.  At present though, you cannot use your existing number and according to their web page, they will eventually offer that option.

We have this also and are trying it out before seeing which carrier we would want to drop.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message and any attachments are solely for the
intended recipient and may contain confidential information which is, or
may be, legally privileged or otherwise protected by law from further
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this e-mail
and any attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and
immediately and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments.