C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 14:12:23 -0400
 to put it succinctly?

Not yet

-----Original Message-----
From: Cerebral Palsy List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda
Walker
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2006 14:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: "Israel Leads the Way on Stem Cells - Forward.com"

Does anyone know of stem cell research on CP My son was smart enough to get the
stem cells from Case's older brother Max. It cost a lot to save them and in this
country we can do nothing but if there is a break through Case will have stem
cells that can possibly help him.
He would have gotten Case's as well but because of the prematurity the hospital
was not set up for it. Hooray for Israel, not bending to the anti
intellectualism of this country.